I'll give you a little bit of a warning. I don't see myself as much of a tv personality. I don't like being on camera and I don't like staring at a camera with nothing to say. So, yeah, I do have some bullet points in front of me, so I know what to say. Sorry, if it sounds a bit unnatural. Also, I hate the sound of my voice.
Vlog post!
Hey guys! Frequent readers know that I have just a bit of extra time on my hands. So, this week I decided to change things up a bit. I'm giving you my update via video! You've got that right, fifteen minutes and thirty-six seconds of actual footage of me being a complete nerd. I figured you all might miss my loverly face. So, assuming nothing goes wrong with the youtube posting process, give your reading eyes a rest and enjoy. I also threw in a "preview." Some of you might recognize it but I was having too much fun today. Plus, I am missing the subject matter of that preview terribly and it was good to see it's face.
I'll give you a little bit of a warning. I don't see myself as much of a tv personality. I don't like being on camera and I don't like staring at a camera with nothing to say. So, yeah, I do have some bullet points in front of me, so I know what to say. Sorry, if it sounds a bit unnatural. Also, I hate the sound of my voice.
I'll give you a little bit of a warning. I don't see myself as much of a tv personality. I don't like being on camera and I don't like staring at a camera with nothing to say. So, yeah, I do have some bullet points in front of me, so I know what to say. Sorry, if it sounds a bit unnatural. Also, I hate the sound of my voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment